After 14-years of doing therapy & coaching both in-person and online, I have found online coaching to be as effective, if not more so, than in-person coaching.
In fact, I moved to fully remote, online, coaching the year before COVID because I found that I preferred it...both as a coach, and as a client (I prefer to see my own coaches & mentors online).
Here are the reasons I prefer Online Coaching
1) I can work with clients all over the globe.
2) It is convenient. When I myself meet with mentors and coaches I prefer to do so online to save myself travel time/expenses.
3) Online coaching requires you to create a "safe" space to do personal and/or relationship work in your own home environment. There are a couple of potential benefits to this:
- Creating a "safe place" in your own home environment to do personal work and have honest conversations increases chances of long-term success.
- Doing "the work" in your own environment allows you to practice the mindset shifts and skills in your own space. This can help with memory, and a better retention of the changes your making.
If you have any questions, or need some ideas for how to create a private, safe, space in your own environment, schedule a free consult to discuss this.