In Advanced Relationship Coaching (ARC) the questions are:
When you're doing the work individually:
- What do I really want?
- How do I live a life aligned with my core desires?
- And lastly, how do I become who I want to become, so that what I want can flow to me with ease?
When you're doing the work as a couple:
- What do we really want? (this includes both of you)
- How do we, together, live a life aligned with our core desires?
- And lastly, how do we become who we want to become, so that what we want can flow to us with ease?
Over the last 16 years I've sat in over 12,000 Sessions with private clients. This, along with being a life-long student, and living and breathing Advanced Relationship Coaching in my own life, has gifted me with the opportunity to see what really works & what doesn't.
I created the Advanced Relationship Coaching (ARC) Model to:
1) Illustrate how what you're creating is a direct reflection of how you're relating.
2) Give you a specific process that you can use to get back in alignment with your desires.
3) Help you understand how to know that you're at the edges of your Intimacy capacity, and
4) Give you tools for what to do when you bump up against struggle and imbalance
Most of us have been taught to engage in what I call Traditional Relationships, and Traditional Relationships lead to Traditional Manifestations, Including:
- Traditional Relationships & Marriages - these are relationships and marriages that maintain unspoken desires, & unexplored power dynamics.
- Traditional Body Aesthetic Experiences - where you need to "push" yourself into just the right type of shape.
- Traditional Jobs/Careers - that require a sense of "living for the weekend," or "living for retirement."
- Traditional Spirituality - where you give your spiritual authority to someone outside of yourself.
- Traditional Bank Accounts - that leave you constantly feeling financial scarcity.
- Traditional Health - where your body has to "fight" against a variety of threats.
While I do not believe there is anything wrong with these Traditional Set-Ups, they are inherently limiting, and at some point in your growth work, you will be ready to move beyond a traditional approach to creating the life & relationships you want.
If you are ready to dive in, get crystal clear on a specific issue, make space to see the problem accurately, explore the blocks that are standing in the way, and learn a process for how to take action in a way that will get you the outcome you want...I would love to support you. I currently offer Private Coaching, Group Coaching, & Coach Training for those that are ready to learn & grow.
* NOTE: The private coaching I offer is for both individuals & couples. If you are doing individual work, I work with you one-on-one. If you are doing couple's work, my husband and I work with you together...a couple coaching a couple. Click on the coaching tab above for more details on Individual Coaching and Couple's Coaching.
The Advanced Relationship Coaching (ARC) Model was developed throughout years of working with clients in over 12,000 sessions, and studying a variety of coaching, therapeutic, and mind/body modalities, including: