Private 1:1 Individual Coaching with either Jenny or Bryce. Empower Your Relationship To Yourself, & Navigate Other Important Relationships (i.e. your relationship to your marriage, your work, your health, your spirituality, etc.)
Private 2:2 Couple Relationship Coaching With Jenny Morrow & Bryce Bauer (Husband & Wife Team). With Over 30+ Years Of Combined Experience, We Help You Create the Partnership You've Always Wanted.
The Relationship Life Newsletter
Create Advanced Relationships With Yourself, Life, and Others! Get Quality Relationship Information Delivered Right To Your Inbox. (Includes Information about Courses & Retreats)
Traditional Relationships Lead to Traditional Outcomes
Many people are taught to engage in what are called Traditional Relationships, such as:
- Traditional Relationships & Marriages - these are relationships and marriages that maintain unspoken desires, & unexplored power dynamics.
- Traditional Body Aesthetic Experiences - where you need to "push" yourself into just the right type of shape.
- Traditional Jobs/Careers - that require a sense of "living for the weekend," or "living for retirement."
- Traditional Spirituality - where you give your spiritual authority to someone outside of yourself.
- Traditional Bank Accounts - that leave you constantly feeling financial scarcity.
- Traditional Health - where your body has to "fight" against a variety of threats.
While we do not believe there is anything wrong with these Traditional Set-Ups, they are inherently limiting, and at some point in your growth work, you will be ready to move beyond a traditional approach to creating the life & relationships you want.
The goal of Relationship Life Coaching is to give you the education, practice and resources you need to transition from Traditional Relationships to Advanced Relationships...with yourself and others.
We work with couples who want support with:
- Relationship Assessment
- Effective Conflict Resolution
- How To Work With Irreconcilable Differences
- Moving From Power Struggles & Power Imbalance Into A Truly Egalitarian Marriage
- How To Move From Insecure Attachment Styles (i.e. Anxious or Avoidant) To Secure Attachment
- Moving From Competition To Collaboration
- Conscious Communication
- Becoming a Unified Front In Areas Such As: Parenting, Your Financial Life, Navigating In-Laws, Etc.
- Deepening Emotional And Physical Intimacy
- Navigating Mixed-Faith, or Mixed-Religious Relationship Struggles
- Healing After Betrayals or Affairs
- Increasing Your Experience Of Fun, Joy & Thriving Together As A Couple
- Navigating Big Differences
- Navigating Joint Ventures As A Couple (i.e. Owning A Business Together, Etc.)
- And More...
We work with individuals who want support with:
- Creating Secure Relationships
- Creating A Powerful Marriage
- Dating & Early Relationships
- Resolving Financial Scarcity Through Improving Your Relationship With Money
- Navigating Religious Transitions
- Learning Healthy Boundaries & Communication
- Deepening Self-Love & Confidence
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Creating Community
- Facing Spiritual or Existential Questions
- Creating A Work Life You Love
- Leadership Development
- Time Management
- Your Relationship To Your Body or Health
- Navigating Big Changes
- And More...
THE PROCESS OF RELATIONSHIP LIFE COACHING...
Relationship Life Coaching (for individuals and couples) includes Six Stages:
- Assessment - At this stage, we use the Hierarchy of Relationship needs to assess your current relationship situation and struggles. This includes your most important relationship...the one you have with yourself.
- Clarify Desired Outcomes - The next stage is clarifying what type of relationship you want to create (with yourself and others) and what outcomes you want to experience.
- Strategize Your Actions - The next stage is to lay out a plan, strategizing what actions will be required to create your desired outcomes.
- Learn New Skills - This stage focuses on learning the skills needed to take the actions laid out in the previous step.
- Optimize Your Environment - The focus at this stage is to optimize your inner and outer environment to support the actions you need to take and the changes you are making.
- Master Your Psychology - This stage is a process threaded throughout the other five stages and is focused on observing your mindsets and identifying the blind spots to help you more fully align with the outcomes you want.
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Attachment Theory
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Psychology (Including meditation and mindfulness practices)
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
- The work of John Gottman
- The work of Byron Katie
- Mind Management work of Dennis Deaton
- The Power of Myth & the work of Joseph Campbell
- Jungian Psychology & Depth Psychology
- Steve Hassan's work on Mind Control: Recognizing Mind Control & Manipulation Tactics
- MBTI, Strengths-Finder, Enneagram, & Emotional Needs Assessment
- Energy Psychology (ACEP)
- Alfred Adler's Individual Psychology
- Yoga Practitioner (Yoga Teacher Certification)
- The Awakened Monogamy Theories of Robert Masters
- The work of Elaine Aron (The Highly Sensitive Person)
- Certified in Circling (A practice of Authentic Relating)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Manifestation & LOA Teachings
- Courses & Teachings of over 40 Relationship Experts. (Including: Sue Johnson, John & Julie Gottman, Stan Tatkin, Jayson Gaddis, and more...)
In Relationship Life Coaching (RLC) the questions are:
When you're doing the work individually:
- What do I really want, and how am I relating to what I really want?
- What are the blocks? What beliefs, actions & choices are not aligned with my core desires, and what boundaries do I need to put in place to more fully shift into alignment?
- Who do I need to become so that what I want can flow to me with ease?
When you're doing the work as a couple:
- What do we really want, and how are we relating to what we really want?
- What are the blocks? What beliefs, actions & choices are not aligned with our core desires as a couple, and what boundaries do we need to put in place to more fully shift into alignment?
- Who do WE need to become, so that what WE want can flow to us with ease?