I am so glad that you are here seeking the support and learning that you need!
After sitting in over 14,000 sessions with clients over the last 20-years, I Developed The RLC Coaching Model to support individuals and couples.
This model is based on my studies in the fields of Life Coaching, Marriage Therapy (worked as a Licensed Marriage Therapist for 17 years), Relationship Education, Yoga, Psychology, Visioneering & Manifestation.
Relational Life Coaching (RLC) is a deep dive process that is designed to view and help create change through the lens of relationship with yourself and others. While the model uses a variety of tools and techniques, the primary focus is on deepening one's knowing of the truth about self, life and others, and engaging a journey of mastering boundaries.
Relational Life Coaching is a process that can be used in both Individual Coaching and Couple Coaching, and is designed to help you with things such as the following:
- Connect fully with your personal power and cultivate a deep and constant confidence in yourself.
- Learn how to foster a secure and deeply intimate bond with your spouse/partner
- Experience a greater fulfillment in family relationships
- Empower your social circle and forge lasting friendships
- Discover financial freedom through a more authentic connection to your work.
- Learn to love your body and experience self-love with ease
- Support the deepening of connecting with yourself as your own spiritual authority.
I offer private coaching for both Individuals and couples.
I work with all of my individual clients 1:1, and all of my couple clients I see in conjunction with my husband, Bryce Bauer in a 2:2 format.
*Some of the couples we work with do a hybrid of couple sessions and individual sessions.
Traditional Relationships Lead to Traditional Outcomes
Most of us have been taught to engage in what I call Traditional Relationships, such as:
- Traditional Relationships & Marriages - these are relationships and marriages that maintain unspoken desires, & unexplored power dynamics.
- Traditional Body Aesthetic Experiences - where you need to "push" yourself into just the right type of shape.
- Traditional Jobs/Careers - that require a sense of "living for the weekend," or "living for retirement."
- Traditional Spirituality - where you give your spiritual authority to someone outside of yourself.
- Traditional Bank Accounts - that leave you constantly feeling financial scarcity.
- Traditional Health - where your body has to "fight" against a variety of threats.
While I do not believe there is anything wrong with these Traditional Set-Ups, they are inherently limiting, and at some point in your growth work, you will be ready to move beyond a traditional approach to creating the life & relationships you want.
The goal of Relational Life Coaching is to give you the education, practice and resources you need to transition from Traditional Relationships to Advanced Relationships with yourself and others.
Coaching & Teaching Clients All Over The world, Who Want Support With...
- Becoming Confident & Secure In Yourself
- Creating Secure Relationships/Marriages
- Becoming A More Effective Leader
- Creating Powerful Partnerships
- Dating & Finding The Right Partner
- Deepening Your Relationship To Yourself & Others
- Effective Conflict Management & Repair In Family & Work Relationships
- Facing Spiritual Or Existential Questions
- Deepening Friendships & Community
- Navigating Religious Transitions & Mixed-Faith Marriages
- Creating The Career & Work/Life Balance You Really Want
- Your Relationship To Your Body or Health
- Navigating Big Changes
- Advancing Relationship To Time, Money or Career
- And More...
Private 1:1 Individual Coaching. Learn How To Empower Your Relationship To Yourself, & Navigate Other Important Relationships (i.e. your relationship to your marriage, your work, your health, your spirituality, etc.)
Private 2:2 Couple Relationship Coaching With Jenny Morrow & Bryce Bauer (Husband & Wife Team). With Over 30+ Years Of Combined Experience, We Help You Create the Partnership You've Always Wanted.
The Relationship Life Newsletter
Learn How To Create Advanced Relationships With Yourself, Life, and Others! Get Quality Relationship Information Delivered Right To Your Inbox. (Includes Information about Courses & Retreats)
RELATIONAL LIFE COACHING...
Over the last 20 years, I've sat in over 14,000 Sessions with private clients as both a Marriage Therapist and Life Coach. This experience, along with 20 years of research and learning in the fields of coaching and therapy have led to the birth of Relational Life Coaching (RLC).
Relational Life Coaching (RLC) is designed to Help You:
- Assess what level of relationship fulfillment you are able to experience with yourself, others and different parts of your life (such as your work, your body, yourself as a parent, etc.)
- Learn the different types of Masking, and how to differentiate between Masking and Authenticity. Learn the qualities of Traditional Relationships versus Advanced Relationships.
- Master a four-step process for deepening Intimacy and setting boundaries in relationship with yourself and others.
- Learn about your Intimacy Capacity, and the four access points that you can use to increase your capacity.
- Learn tools for how to engage conflict effectively - whether inner conflict, or conflict with another, and move from struggle into peace, harmony, and alignment.
The Journey Behind RLC & Jenny's Work
Relational Life Coaching (RLC) was developed over 20 years while working with clients and studying a variety of coaching, therapeutic, and mind/body modalities, including:
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Attachment Theory
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Psychology (Including meditation and mindfulness practices)
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
- The work of John Gottman
- The work of Byron Katie
- Mind Management work of Dennis Deaton
- The Power of Myth & the work of Joseph Campbell
- Jungian Psychology & Depth Psychology
- Steve Hassan's work on Mind Control: Recognizing Mind Control & Manipulation Tactics
- MBTI, Strengths-Finder, Enneagram, & Emotional Needs Assessment
- Energy Psychology (ACEP)
- Alfred Adler's Individual Psychology
- Yoga Practitioner (Yoga Teacher Certification)
- The Awakened Monogamy Theories of Robert Masters
- The work of Elaine Aron (The Highly Sensitive Person)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Manifestation & LOA Teachings
- Courses & Teachings of over 40 Relationship Experts. (Including: Sue Johnson, John & Julie Gottman, Stan Tatkin, Jayson Gaddis, and more...)
In Relational Life Coaching (RLC) the questions are:
When you're doing the work individually:
- What do I really want, and how am I relating to what I really want?
- What are the blocks? What beliefs, actions & choices are not aligned with my core desires, and what boundaries do I need to put in place to more fully shift into alignment?
- Who do I need to become so that what I want can flow to me with ease?
When you're doing the work as a couple:
- What do we really want, and how are we relating to what we really want?
- What are the blocks? What beliefs, actions & choices are not aligned with our core desires as a couple, and what boundaries do we need to put in place to more fully shift into alignment?
- Who do WE need to become, so that what WE want can flow to us with ease?
Ready To Get Support?...Here Are The Ways You Can Begin...
CLICK ON THE CONSULTATION BUTTONS ABOVE to get direct access to Jenny's calendar, and set up your free consultation.