PERSONAL COACHING FOR INDIVIDUALS
According to Alfred Adler, the father of Individual Psychology, "All problems are relationship problems."
In individual coaching sessions, we use Relational Life Coaching to help you assess how you are relating to yourself, life, and others, and what tools, mindsets, and boundaries need to be learned and established to create more of what you want.
We assess the three layers of context, and then use the five stages of intentional change.
The three layers of context are:
- What do you want to have?
- What do you want to do?
- And who do you want to be?
We then move with you through the five stages of intentional change.
1. Assessment - Identifying your current relationship situation, and level of relationship development (specifically in relationship with yourself and how you perceive other important relationships).
2. Getting Crystal Clear On Your Desires (Through the 3 layers of context above).
3. Aligning Yourself With What You Desire, and Strategizing Your Actions .
4. Learning New Skills (Especially In the Realm Of Learning More Advanced Ways To Relate With Yourself, Life & Others)
5. Optimizing Your Inner & Outer Environment To Support The Change
6. Mastering Your Psychology (Getting support to see your blind spots, and be able to question unhelpful stories/worldviews that are keeping you from what you want).
For example, if you want a better relationship with yourself, a more connected relationship with someone else, better relationships with your kids, work that is more fulfilling, etc. we are going to get very specific in helping you form your desire. We then break down how you are relating to the different components of what you want, help you learn the necessary upleveled skills, and create the outer environment, and the inner psychology to help support the change.
In Individual Coaching you will learn a very specific process to help you break down the old, Traditional way, of relating to yourself, your body, your career, your partner/spouse/dating, your money, friendships, and more. From here you will learn how to establish aligned boundaries that will support you in developing an Advanced Relationship with yourself and creating the life you desire.
- Creating Secure Relationships
- Creating A Powerful Marriage
- Dating & Early Relationships
- Resolving Your Relationship With Money
- Navigating Religious Transitions
- Learning Healthy Boundaries & Communication
- Deepening Self-Love & Confidence
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Creating Community
- Facing Spiritual or Existential Questions
- Creating A Work Life You Love
- Leadership Development
- Time Management
- Enhancing your Relationship To Your Body or Health
- Navigating Big Changes
- And More...
Jenny Morrow has spent the last twenty years in the fields of Personal Development and Relationship Science working as a Licensed Marriage Therapist, Relationship Coach, and Advanced Relationship Educator. (*Please note at this time she offers coaching).
She is the founder of Relationship Life Coaching, a life coaching model designed to view and create change through the lens of relationship with self and others. The birth of this coaching model was inspired through her studies and experience in the fields of Life Coaching, Relationship Coaching, Marriage Therapy, Yoga, Psychology, Mindfulness and Visioneering.
Jenny is married to Bryce Bauer, and describes her relationship as an opportunity to be real and authentic in ways she had never before experienced. Jenny loves walking, yoga, teaching, trying different foods, and being with family and friends.
Jenny is the author of the new book, just released in December 2023: Mastering Boundaries:The Most Powerful Relationship Tool to Advance Self Love, Marriage, Friendships, Family, Dating and Beyond.
*Note: Relational Life Coaching includes a deep exploration of yourself and your relationships. While doing this work can be very transformative and supportive, it can also exacerbate certain conditions...such as active addictions, domestic violence, self-harm, and certain types of mental illness. If you have questions about whether or not coaching would be appropriate at this time, feel free to email Jenny with questions about your situation.